Welcome to AgentMichigan.Com . If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern AgentMichigan.Com ‘s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘AgentMichigan.Com ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 41800 Hayes Rd, Clinton Twp MI 48038. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Michigan county of Macomb and the United States.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Agentmichigan.com, Householdrealestate.com, and other sites owned or operated by us. on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”) are owned, operated, and maintained by HouseholdRealEstate.com. (HRE). This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). As such, Household Real Estate will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by HRE or by a third party who has provided content on our site, please provide all of the following information in writing to the Household Real Estate Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
HRE may request additional information before removing any infringing material. HRE may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Household Real Estate’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
41800 Hayes Rd, Clinton Twp MI 48038
mike at agentmichigan (dot) com