1. AM gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, etc…).
Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, homes of interest, and general demographic data).
2. AM uses this information to:
Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant products and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information. AM does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. AM may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by AM together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address). AM will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect personal safety or the public.
Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, or other services via the Electronic Network will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. AM follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. AM tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
7. AM utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs.
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly in the system.
10. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.